layers to treat one another with civility
Auteur Message
lw789
Membres

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 猴 Singe
Point(s): 15
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message layers to treat one another with civility Répondre en citant
PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Milos Raonic beat Czech Jiri Vesely 7-6 (4), 6-4, 6-1 on Wednesday to reach the third round at the French Open for a third consecutive year. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., came back from a break down in the first set and won the hour-long opener in a tiebreak before taking control of the match. Raonic said he is noticing signs of improvement on court after struggling somewhat in his opening match, a 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 win over Australian qualifier Nick Kyrgios. "I feel like Im playing better today than I did three days ago, I think I dealt a little bit better with when I got things figured out as far as intensity," he said. "I held it on a little bit better where I struggled a little bit with my match three days ago. The court is playing a little bit slower than you would expect here in Paris, but its been going well so far." Raonics third-round opponent is 29th seed Gilles Simon of France, who will have a partisan crowd behind him. "Its going to be tough," Raonic said. Raonic and Simon have only faced each other once before, with Raonic winning on clay at the 2011 Estoril Open in Portugal. Matt Slauson Jersey . Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Craig-Mager-Chargers-Jersey.html?c…. Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey . Philbin said Thursday he wants players to treat one another with civility and he wont tolerate anything less. In taking questions for the first time since Ted Wells released his report into the bullying scandal that rocked the league, Philbin made it clear things would be cleaned up. Junior Seau Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand.Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Steelers are back in the playoffs. Ben Roethlisberger threw a touchdown pass and Pittsburghs defense held strong in a 20-12 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs at Heinz Field. The Steelers (10-5) secured a wild card berth. They also moved atop the AFC North, ahead of Cincinnati. The Bengals (9-4-1) host AFC West-champion Denver Mondaay night before making the short trek to Pittsburgh for the final game of the season.dddddddddddd Pittsburgh, in the playoffs for the first time since the 2011 season, held the Chiefs (8-7) out of the end zone and limited them to four Cairo Santos field goals. Kansas Citys playoff hopes are slim heading into next Sundays home game against San Diego (9-6). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Mar 7 Nov - 04:06 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 7 Nov - 04:06 (2017)
Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » salle de jeux » videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation