officialpredatorsproshop.com
Auteur Message
lxt1217
Membres

Masculin
Point(s): 210
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message officialpredatorsproshop.com Répondre en citant
After 59 games and almost two months of action, the IPL reaches a climax on Sunday when Royal Challengers Bangalore take on Sunrisers Hyderabad in the final. With the match taking place at their own M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, RCB go in as overwhelming favourites - according to two legends of cricket.Shane Warne and Shaun Pollock will be in Sky Studios for the game, live on Sky Sports 5 from 3pm, and both are struggling to see beyond a Bangalore triumph on home soil. Its a massive boost playing at home and Bangalore have got an absolute furnace down there, Warne told Sky Sports. Its like a fortress. Its very hard for anyone to compete against them and they know the conditions.Theyre going to be fresh, theyve found form at the right time - theyve won five in a row and seven out of eight - Virat Kohlis is on fire, AB de Villiers is on fire now, too, and I cant see anyone challenging RCB at home.Pollock concurs and believes that the team has improved as a unit with each player now understanding their role in the side. De Villiers unbeaten 79 powered Bangalore past Gujarat and into the final I would agree with Warney that RCB are the champions to be, everything is running for them, said the former South Africa all-rounder.Theyve won from strong positions, theyve won from weak positions, and bowlers Yuzvendra Chahal and Shane Watson are fighting for the purple cap.Everyone has found their place and it is clicking together for them. Guys have figured out the roles they can play and theyve grown in confidence.Also, as a bowling unit, when you believe youve got such a strong batting line-up you start to think that you dont actually have to do an amazing job because youve got the strength with the bat to take you through anyway! Virat Kohli is 81 runs shy of 1,000 in this seasons IPL With the likes of De Villiers, Chris Gayle and Watson in their ranks, RCB do not lack for star quality, but one man in particular has shone brightly.Kohli has been fantastic, says Warne. De Villiers, Watson, Gayle, theyve all been fantastic, too, but Kohli has been something special.Indeed, the Indian batsman could finish the tournament with more than 1,000 runs having scored four centuries and six fifties already in this years IPL - another 81 would see him reach the milestone and the Sunrisers need to find a way to nullify him.I think for the Sunrisers, the key is to come up with some plans for the first six overs where they can hopefully pick two wickets up - one of De Villiers and Kohli and the other one, obviously, Gayle, added Pollock. If they dont make early inroads I dont see them having much of a chance. David Warner hit an unbeaten 93 as Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Gujarat Lions David Warner has been the main man for the Sunrisers, scoring a remarkable 779 runs so far, and has also captained the side superbly to reach the final.Hes done well, hes got a lot of imagination, Warne said of his countryman. I think hes had a fantastic tournament, unbelievable numbers and led from the front. Hes a dangerous player and hes captained the side very well.Pollock believes that for Sunrisers to stand a chance they will need something special from one of their big names with a good all-round team effort unlikely to be enough to see them crowned champions. Warne was full of praise for fellow Australian David Warner as he inspired Sunrisers into Sundays showpiece I think the key is that the Sunrisers have got potential match-winners and it will have to be one of those guys having a blinder, explained Pollock.Youd often say that if as a team everyone is contributing then you can compete, I dont believe they can. They need someone to have one of the best days of their life.For example, Warner has to have an absolute blinder. I think they need to do everything well and have one guy have an awesome game. Warner has to have an absolute blinder. I think they need to do everything well and have one guy have an awesome game. Shaun Pollock on Sunrisers As a serial winner in his playing days, Warne knows what it takes to triumph when it really matters and believes that, ultimately, it is up to the big players to perform on the big occasion.To win finals and win tournaments your best players, your biggest players, your big stars have to stand up and win you the game, its as simple as that, he said.Everyone else can contribute along the way but your big players - thats why you pay them the big bucks because you know theyll deliver under pressure.Thats how you put your team together and then you know when you get to the final, one of your big stars will have a day out.Watch the IPL final between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad from 3pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 5. Also See: Highlights: De Villiers hits RCB into final Highlights: Warner stars for Sunrisers Get Sky Sports Sky Cricket on Twitter Yannick Weber Predators Jersey . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Ryan Johansen Jersey . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. http://www.officialpredatorsproshop.com/Predators-Craig-Smith-Adidas-Jersey…. -- Nelson Cruz has only two hits in 15 at-bats against the Kansas City Royals this season. Colton Sissons Predators Jersey .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. Juuse Saros Predators Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. GOLD COAST, Australia -- American Cheyenne Woods will take a one-stroke lead into the final round of the Australian Ladies Masters after shooting a 2-under 71 on Saturday to stay on track for her first professional victory. The 23-year-old niece of Tiger Woods had a three-round total of 12-under 207 at the Royal Pines Resort. Stacey Lee Bregman of South Africa, who shared the lead with Woods at the start of the round, had a 72 to hold second place, a stroke ahead of 17-year-old Minjee Lee, the Australian amateur champion, who shot a 69. Woods mixed seven birdies with five bogeys in a choppy third round, finishing strongly with four birdies on her last five holes. Bregman had four birdies and three bogeys, taking second place with a long birdie putt at the par-5 18tth.dddddddddddd Woods acknowledged she felt nervous through the round, and such anxiety will only heighten on Sunday as she tries to join her famous uncle among golfs trophy winners. "Im proud with how I was able to fight through today," she said. "Tomorrows just going to be another day to get through. "It would be a huge accomplishment (to win). Playing well this week, Im already happy with how its been going but to have that win would just be the cherry on top. Especially to start out my year." Lee made a strong, double-birdie finish to her round, giving her confidence to press for a professional win. "This is what every golfer wants really," Lee said. "Ill just play my own game and see where it takes me." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Ven 10 Aoû - 07:31 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 10 Aoû - 07:31 (2018)
Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » Membre » présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation